Seguidores

Visitas

hit counter

23 de agosto de 2009

Jackson 5

Junto con 4 de sus hermanos (Tito, Jackie, Marlon y Jermaine) forman los Jackson 5, primero grabando algunos singles ("Big Boy" o "You don´t have to be over 21 to fall in love") para el pequeño sello discográfico Steeltown en 1968 (actualmente existe el álbum "Boys & Girls" con los singles de esta época).


Ese mismo año, pasan a la discográfica Motown con la que sacan su primer álbum "Diana Ross presents The Jackson 5" el 18 de Diciembre de 1969.

DIANA ROSS PRESENTS THE JACKSON 5

1. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
2. Nobody
3. I want you back (único single editado el 14 de octubre)
4. Can you remember
5. Standing in the shadows of love
6. You´ve changed
7. My cherie amour
8. Who´s loving you
9. Chained
10. (I know) I´m losing you
11. Stand!
12. Born to love you

ABC

El 24 de Febrero de 1970 se edita este segundo álbum con 2 singles (ABC y The love you save)



1. The love you save (Single)
2. One more chance
3. ABC (Single)
4. 2-4-6-8
5. (Come round here) I´m the one you need
6. Don´t know why I love you
7. Never had a dream come true
8. True love can be beautiful
9. La-la (means I love you)
10. I´ll bet you
11. I found that girl
12. The young folks


THIRD ALBUM

Editado del 15 de Septiembre de 1970, sería calificado más tarde por Michael Jackson como "el disco del salto definitivo".


1. I'll be there (Single)
2. Ready or not here I come
3. Oh how happy
4. Bridge over troubled water
5. Can I see you in the morning
6. Goin' back to Indiana
7. How funky is your chicken
8. Mamas pearl (Single)
9. Reach in
10. The love I saw in you was just a mirage
11.Darling dear (Single)


THE JACKSON 5 CHRISTMAS ALBUM

Aparece este álbum especial el 15 de Octubre para las navidades de 1970.

1. Have yourself a merry little Christmas
2. Santa Claus is coming to town (Single)
3. The Christmas song
4. Up on the housetop
5. Frosty the snowman
6. The little drummer boy
7. Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer
8. Christmas won't be the same this year (Single)
9. Give love on Christmas day
10. Someday at Christmas
11. I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus

MAYBE TOMORROW

Sale al mercado el 12 de Abril de 1971.

1. Maybe tomorrow (single)
2. She´s good
3. Never can say goodbye (single)
4. The wall
5. Petals
6. 16 candels
7. (We´ve got) blues skies
8. My little baby
9. It´s great to be here
10. Honey chile
11. I will find my way (single)


GOIN´ BACK TO INDIANA

Editado el 7 de Septiembre de 1971

1. I want you back
2. Maybe tomorrow
3. The day basketball was saved
4. Stand
5. I want to take you higher
6. Feelin´ alright
7. Medley: Walk on – The love you save
8. Goin´ back to Indiana


GREATEST HITS

Editado el 9 de Diciembre de 1971

1. I want you back
2. ABC
3. Never you say goodbye
4. Sugar daddy
5. I´ ll be there
6. Maybe tomorrow
7. The love you save
8. Who´s lovin´ you
9. Mama´s pearl
10. Goin´ back to Indiana
11. I found that girl


LOOKIN´ THROUGH THE WINDOWS

Editado el mes de mayo de 1972.

1. Ain´t nothing like the real things
2. Lookin´ through the windows
3. Don´t let your baby catch you (single)
4. To know
5. Doctor my eyes
6. Little bitty pretty one
7. E-ne-me-ne-mi-ne-moe
8. If I have to move a mountain
9. Don´t want to see tomorrow
10. Children of the light
11. I can only give you love


SKYWRITER

Lanzado el 29 de Marzo de 1973.

1. Skywriter
2. Hallelujah day (single)
3. The boogie man (single)
4. Touch
5. Corer of the sky
6. I can´t quit your love (single)
7. Uppermost
8. World of sunshine
9. Ooh I´d love to be with you
10. You made me what I am (single)


GET IT TOGETHER

Editado el 12 de Septiembre de 1973.

1. Get it together (single)
2. Don´t say goodbye again
3. Reflections
4. Hum along an dance
5. Mama I gotta brand new thing (don´t say no)
6. It´s too late to change the time (single)
7. You need love like I do (don´t you)
8. Dancing machine (single)


DANCING MACHINE

Lanzado el 5 de septiembre de 1974

1. I am love (single)
2. Whatever you got, I want (single)
3. She´s a rhythm child
4. Dancing machine (single)
5. The life of the party (single)
6. What you don´t know
7. If I don´t love you this way
8. It all begins and ends with love
9. The mirrors of my mind


MOVING VIOLATION

Editado el 15 mayo de 1975 fué el último álbum de los Jackson 5 para la Motown (el contrato les acababa en Marzo de 1976), ya que todos los editados posteriormente pertecen a grabaciones anteriores.

1. Forever came today (single)
2. Moving violation
3. (You were made) especially for me
4. Honey love
5. Body language (do the love dance)
6. All I do is think of you (single)
7. Breezy
8. Call of the Wild
9. Time explosion


THE JACKSON 5 ANTHOLOGY

Recopilatorio de Motown editado el 15 de Junio de 1976.

1. I want you back
2. ABC
3. Don't know why I love you
4. I'll be there
5. The love you save
6. I found that girl
7. I am love
8. Body Language
9. Forever came today
10. Mama's pearl
11. Got to be there
12. Goin' back yo Indiana
13. Never can say goodbye
14. Sugar daddy
15. Maybe tomorrow
16. Get it together
17. Dancing machine
18. Whatever you got I want
19. We're almost there
20. Just a little bit of you
21. All I do is think of you
22. Rockin' Robin
23. I wanna be where you are
24. Ben
25. That's how love goes
26. Love don't want to leave
27. Daddy's home
28. Lookin' through the windows
29. Little bitty pretty one
30. Corner of the sky
31. Skywriter
32. Hallelujah day
33. The boogie man


JOYFUL JUKEBOX MUSIC

Otro recopilatorio de Motown lanzado el 26 de Octubre de 1976.

1. Joyful jukebox music
2. Window shopping
3. You're my best friend, my love
4. Love is the thing you need
5. Eternal light
6. Pride and joy
7. Through thick and thin
8. We're here to entertain you
9. Make tonight all mine
10. We're gonna change our style

No hay comentarios: